Dr. Castañeda has a degree in Medicine and in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from the Universidad Centro Occidental Lisandro Alvarado in Venezuela. She specialises in Spain in Pelvic floor pathologies and Assisted reproductive techniques. She was the medical director of a renowned and important reproduction clinic in Spain. She developed surgical techniques for the treatment of urinary incontinence and she trained doctors from Spain and Europe as a medical instructor.
She is an expert in Medical surgical Laser, Gynaecological regenerative and aesthetic treatments. She has a master degree in Aesthetic Medicine and is a certified expert in ZO skin Health.
She is active in the following medical societies:
– Member of the Spanish Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (SEGO) and of the pelvic floor section.
– Member of the Aesthetic Multispeciality Society (AMS)
– Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
– Member of the International Continental Society (ICS)
– Member of the Spanish Society of Medical Surgical Laser.
– Member of the Female Incontinence Committee of the Iberoamerican Society of Neurourogynecology (SINUG).
– Member of the Spanish Society of Aesthetic Regenerative Functional Aesthetic Gynaecology (SEGERF)